- High Security – Compliant with UK and EU regulatory frameworks & PCI DSS security standards
- Payment Data Protection – Secure transactions via PayPal & Anonymous Cryptocurrency payments
- Internal Security & Due Diligence – MailGhost staff must pass on-going security tests & demonstrate CPD
Anonymity & Security Guaranteed:
Privacy, security, and anonymity form the basis of MailGhost’s business model.
Customers do not require anything other than an email address and a physical mail forwarding address in order
to start sending and receiving mail via a UK address.
MailGhost is located in the United Kingdom, part the European Union, which has some of the most advanced
and sophisticated Privacy Laws in the world.
All client information is treated with the greatest of respect, in the strictest confidence. MailGhost will never
MailGhost is in compliance with the latest PCI level security standards, as well as United Kingdom and European Union legislation and regulatory frameworks.
Payment Data Protection:
Secure Credit & Debit Card Transactions via PayPal
[su_column size=”2/3″ center=”no”]
Payment by Credit card, Debit card and Paypal accounts are completed offsite through PayPal. PayPal utilises among the world’s toughest security procedures throughout their systems. If selecting this payment option, customers are securely directed to www.paypal.com immediately after placing the order. MailGhost do not have access to client’s card details, PINs or PayPal passwords at any time.
Anonymous & Secure Bitcoin Transactions via Coinbase
[su_column size=”2/3″ center=”no”]
Bitcoin payments are handled by our Bitcoin processor, Coinbase. Coinbase is a simple and secure online Bitcoin wallet for buying, selling, sending, receiving, and storing bitcoin.
Coinbase take careful measures to ensure security:
• Up to 97% of customer funds are stored offline (disconnected from the internet) to prevent theft or loss.
• Wallets (and private keys) are stored using AES-256 encryption.
• Coinbase offer two-factor authentication on accounts.
• The site runs entirely over SSL (https).
• Coinbase hash passwords stored in the database (using bcrypt with a cost factor of 10).
• Coinbase rate limit a variety of actions on the site (login attempts, etc).
• Coinbase whitelist attributes on all models to prevent mass-assignment vulnerabilities.
• Coinbase use SQL injection filters.
• Coinbase verify the authenticity of POST, PUT, and DELETE requests to prevent CSRF attacks.
• Coinbase check for strong passwords on account creation and password reset.
• Application credentials are kept separate from the database and code base.
• Coinbase use separate passwords for each service.
• Employees are required to encrypt their hard drives, utilize strong passwords, and enable screen locking.
• Employees must pass a criminal background check as part of the hiring process.
MailGhost Payment Guarantee
Implementing the latest PCI security procedures allows MailGhost to guarantee all credit and debit card transactions. Transactions are covered by insurance policies so in the unlikely event a client’s card is compromised MailGhost can process refunds however, it is solely at their discretion.
Internal Security & Due Diligence:
Ensuring mail is in safe and hands, all staff undergo background disclosure checks and must pass strict tests. Management have developed a technique for employing trustworthy and honourable staff, and measuring their adherence to MailGhost policies. Our employees must pass strict due diligence and demonstrate Continued Professional Development. MailGhost hold a 100% record of staff compliance.
Trust & Reputation
MailGhost provide a world-class streamlined mailing facility and ensure all client mail is kept private. With a reputation based on trust and integrity, MailGhost employ measures above and beyond legal and regulatory requirements.
With long term objectives and a positive outlook, MailGhost operates with a strong balance sheet position. Management developed a robust financial structure from the outset, which shall always remain in place. The business enjoys a steady rise in the flow of clients from increasingly diverse backgrounds. Client retention is high, putting MailGhost in a very solid position for the future.